Cover compatibility table_Internal attachment
- Smartphone: smooth back
- Case: Shape: One or more holes in the charging port Material: Silicone, soft case
- Usage prohibited:
- Smartphone: Matte finish, textured back
- Case: Shape: No charging port hole Material: Hard case
- Please use it by placing it between your smartphone and the cover.
- We cannot guarantee attachment to covers other than those listed below, so please check carefully. Please note that even if this is possible, the case may float due to the 0.6mm thick sheet being inserted.
- We cannot take responsibility for damage or malfunction of smartphones that are dropped due to SYANTO.
How to install and handle SYANTO Ring U
SYANTO Ring U is designed to be ideal for tablet devices and Kindles.
Please use the device by adsorbing the suction part.
See the video for details.
1. Remove the case
2. Peel off the protective sticker
3. Attach the suction part to the device
We recommend pasting it without leaving any space.
We recommend pasting it where the bottom of the suction part is aligned with the bottom surface of the device.
4. Attach the cover from above
Please be careful not to move the suction part. The suction part can be reattached, so if it moves, you can readjust it.
Recommended way to hold it
Even a convenient ring will be half as effective if you hold it incorrectly. Learn how to hold your smartphone correctly and enjoy a comfortable smartphone life.