How to install and handle SYANTO Ring V
SYANTO Stand Lite is a type that attaches to the case.
The shape of the bottom is important, and the supported cases are as follows.
- A case with only the charging port open (notebook type possible)
- Fully openable case (notebook type available)
The following is how to install a case with only the charging port open.
Please use the fully open type by attaching the suction part to your smartphone.
See the video for details.
1. Remove the case
2. Peel off the protective sticker
3. Roll up the adhesive part
4. Insert into charging port
5. Insert the other side in the same way.The ease of use for right-handed and left-handed people changes depending on the direction in which the Ring is wound.
The image is for right-handed users.
6. Open with the suction part facing up.
It can be installed with either side of the suction part facing up, but it is more stable to attach the smartphone to the suction part. Also, if you are left-handed, you can wrap the ring in the opposite direction to make it easier to insert your finger.
7. Attach the smartphone from above
Please be careful not to move the suction part. The suction part can be reattached, so if it moves, you can readjust it.
◾️Please adjust according to your preference
A longer one will give you more freedom in maneuverability than a shorter one, but it will also be less stable when you hold it.
If you are looking for stability, start with a short setting and adjust it according to the size of your hands and smartphone.
Also, if you try not only long and short lengths, but also medium size, you will find that it fits you better.